kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting up Agile Processes for Kylin
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 13:38:37 GMT
Thanks Seshu,
    The Kylin development is running Agile way, the github issues (soon
will be Apache JIRA) contains all the backlog and working items, also
release plan. All technical relative issues, bugs, features will be managed
by Apache JIRA (migrating from github now).
    There are daily stand up and other events to drive development
internally.

     As Ted mentioned, we are trying to put technical discussion into dev
mailing list, there are already have some topics now and will come more and
more.

     Since Apache requires most of activities through mailing list, it will
be a little bit challenge to run Scrum exactly but we will try our best to
leverage JIRA and mailing list to run development process more agile:-)

     Thanks.

Luke