kudu-user mailing list archives

From Grant Henke <ghe...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Long text and complex data types support
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2019 22:17:45 GMT
Hi Boris,

Can you describe in more detail what exactly you are looking for in a long
text type? Is there another database that has an equivalent type for
reference?

I have started looking at complex type support and plan to put up a design
document soon. No estimates on when it would be complete or how much work
is required exists yet. Do you have any sample schemas with complex types
you could send me to help inform designs and trade offs?

Thank you,
Grant

--
Grant Henke