kudu-user mailing list archives

From Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>
Subject getRowErrors and operation type (insert, delete or update)
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2018 14:11:52 GMT
Hi guys,

I need to write some custom logic to handle Kudu exceptions in
AUTO_FLUSH_BACKGROUND mode and I can get what I need from
session.getPendingErrors().getRowErrors() except operation type (insert,
delete or update).

getRowErrors returns an array of RowError
https://kudu.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/kudu/client/RowError.html

I can get error status code and error message, but I also need to know
operation type. There is RowError.getOperation() method that returns
Operation and I can also get PartialRow from Operation but I still cannot
figure out how to get operation type on that row.

Is it possible?

Thanks and a Happy New Year!
Boris