kudu-user mailing list archives

From veto <v...@myridia.com>
Subject Re: cannot import kudu.client
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 00:02:05 GMT
yes,
for testing I just named the working directory kudo or the test file kudo.py in another project.
the print(dir(kudo)) showed  a never ending loading.
after rename the folder or file the import works.
thanks a lot

[GCC 4.9.2] on linux2
>>> import kudu
>>> import kudu.client
>>>

> On 1 Sep BE 2561, at 05:30, Todd Lipcon <todd@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> Do you happen to have a directory called 'kudu' in your working directory? Sometimes
python gets confused and imports something you didn't expect. The output of 'kudu.__file__'
might give you a clue.