kudu-user mailing list archives

From Grant Henke <ghe...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Growing the Kudu community
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 19:21:19 GMT
I have started a document for blog post ideas/topics here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12QFRIhNDMoOI1kOQBgch64xYJ9t6UbyVt1D3NaTl7lI/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to add ideas to the document, comment/vote on existing ideas, and
take ideas to make a post.

We don't currently have a guide on contributing blogs, but it is fairly
straightforward. It follows the standard contribution process
<http://kudu.apache.org/docs/contributing.html#contributing-to-apache-kudu> but
instead or working on the master branch you work on the gh-pages
<https://github.com/apache/kudu/tree/gh-pages> branch. Here is a sample
commit for reference:
https://github.com/apache/kudu/commit/35fe952f2684fe47af14dc8906a2e1869bf6d584

Thank you,