kudu-user mailing list archives

From "wangjiaxi@ehuatai.com" <wangji...@ehuatai.com>
Subject Re: Deleting from kudu table issue
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:02:33 GMT
Hi Todd:
I'm sure that my inserting dataset has no duplicate primary keys  .Cause the origin table
has the same schema as odata_uat.od_policy_fee
and as is said  this error happens occasionally  ,when i redo the delete and insert operations
,the error usually won't appear again.

[cdh-dn4:21000] > show create table od_policy_fee ;
Query: show create table od_policy_fee
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| CREATE TABLE odata_uat.od_policy_fee (
       |
|   fee_id STRING NOT NULL ENCODING AUTO_ENCODING COMPRESSION DEFAULT_COMPRESSION,
       |
|   head_id STRING NULL ENCODING AUTO_ENCODING COMPRESSION DEFAULT_COMPRESSION,
       |
|   branch_id STRING NULL ENCODING AUTO_ENCODING COMPRESSION DEFAULT_COMPRESSION,

|   PRIMARY KEY (fee_id)
       |
| )
       |
| PARTITION BY HASH (fee_id) PARTITIONS 16
       |
| STORED AS KUDU
       |
| TBLPROPERTIES ('kudu.master_addresses'='cdh-cn1')

thank you for your help .
best regards.

wangjiaxi