kudu-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spark KuduContext timeout settings
Date Thu, 24 May 2018 18:24:10 GMT
Hi Vladimir,

As you saw there's no way to do this, although it shouldn't be too hard to
add. I definitely see value in it.

Are you facing timeouts writing or reading? Maybe there's something that
can be optimized in your use case so that you don't even run a chance of
getting timeouts.

Thanks,

J-D

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 9:52 PM, Кравец Владимир Александрович
<