kudu-user mailing list archives

From Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>
Subject Re: "broadcast" tablet replication for kudu?
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 17:40:02 GMT
I'm new to Kudu but we are also going to use Impala mostly with Kudu. We
have a few tables that are small but used a lot. My plan is replicate them
more than 3 times. When you create a kudu table, you can specify number of
replicated copies (3 by default) and I guess you can put there a number,
corresponding to your node count in cluster. The downside, you cannot
change that number unless you recreate a table.