kudu-user mailing list archives

From Grant Henke <ghe...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: decimals support anytime soon?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 15:52:00 GMT
Hi Boris,

I am actively working on this and expect decimal support to be completed in
the next release. I have an updated design doc here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aQ3BNO4uxVcPgmoSz7KbAjQig-Ji7ZEveGAqShiFjf0/edit?usp=sharing>
and
will be posting patches over the next couple weeks for review. Please don't
hesitate to give feedback to ensure the solution fits your needs.

Additionally what integrations are most important to you? Are you using the
clients directly? Impala? Spark?

Thank you,
Grant

--