kudu-user mailing list archives

From "zhaolr@broadtech.com.cn" <zha...@broadtech.com.cn>
Subject 关于Kudu Mapreduce 程序的问题
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 07:00:10 GMT
Hi,
 I have a MapReduce program that uses KuduTableInputFormat to read data from a kudu table
and write it to another kudu table. I read from some tables, it get all the data, but some
tables can only get a small part of the data.
I found some rules through the test:
1. Questionable tables are created a few months ago, no problem table are new
2. The problem table Through Imapla-shell can get all the data
3. Some of the data in the table is exported to a new table, can find out all the data
4. By kudu cluster ksck, all the tables are normal
   I want to know what caused this problem can help me?

zhaolr@broadtech.com.cn