kudu-user mailing list archives

From Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>
Subject Confused where to post user type questions
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:03:11 GMT
Hi folks,

as a new user to Kudu, it is confusing what is the best venue to post user
type questions about Kudu which is important for any thriving open source
project. I have posted some questions on slack and got a feeling they were
not welcome there as discussions on slack seem to be focused on
development. I can see that slack group is very active though.

the user group is not that active though with like 10 email threads this
month.

Can someone clarify this for us newcomers?

We also have official channel for paying CDH customers but there are
benefits to use informal ones :)

Thanks for such an amazing product and everything you do!

Boris