kudu-user mailing list archives

From Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>
Subject Re: Confused where to post user type questions
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 01:24:40 GMT
totally makes sense to me. thanks Mike and Andrew.

Mike, on a side note, I was just listening to a drill to detail and roaring
elephant podcasts featuring you :) you did a really great job explaining
Kudu's role in Big Data ecosystem, I enjoyed both episodes and they were
one year apart I think so it was interesting to see how Kudu had been
evolving over the past year.

Thanks,
Boris