kudu-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Serbin <aser...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Unable to access Kudu table created using Spark via Impala
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 19:15:51 GMT
Hi Nitin,

Impala needs to know about Kudu tables which were created 'externally'
(i.e. not via Impala).  Have you run that 'CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE ...'
via Impala shell already?  If not, you need to do so.  More information
on the topic can be found at:
http://kudu.apache.org/docs/kudu_impala_integration.html#_querying_an_existing_kudu_table_in_impala

Best regards,

Alexey