kudu-user mailing list archives

From Misty Stanley-Jones <mi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move Slack discussions to ASF official slack?
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 23:12:42 GMT
1.  I have no idea, but you could enable the @all at-mention in the eisting
#kudu-general and let people know that way. Also see my next answer.

2.  It looks like if you have an apache.org email address you don't need an
invite, but otherwise an existing member needs to invite you. If you can
somehow get all the member email addresses, you can invite them all at once
as a comma-separated list.

3.  I can't tell what access there is to integrations. I can try to find
out who administers that on ASF infra and get back with you. I would not be
surprised if integrations with the ASF JIRA were already enabled.

I pre-emptively grabbed #kudu on the ASF slack in case we decide to go
forward with this. If we don't decide to go forward with it, it's a good
idea to hold onto the channel and pin a message in there about how to get
to the "official" Kudu slack.