kudu-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Serbin <aser...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: impala + kudu
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 04:31:20 GMT
Hi,

What instructions did you use to get quickstart Kudu VM?
It's recommended to use instruction at
   https://kudu.apache.org/docs/quickstart.html

It's supposed the instructions will get you working VM up and running.
At what step that failed and what was the error message?

It might be helpful to check the troubleshooting section first:
   https://kudu.apache.org/docs/quickstart.html#_footnote_1

Best regards,

Alexey