kudu-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Wong <aw...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: How to control network traffic when ts crash.
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 19:35:09 GMT
Hi Li,

What errors are you seeing when the network traffic is full? Kudu needs to
replicate all the data that was lost to maintain the specified replication
factor. As far as I know there isn't a way to throttle this without giving
up some guarantees.

If the concern is around Kudu scans completing, there is an
`isFaultTolerant` mode for the scanner that will retry at other servers,
although I'm not sure this is what you want.

Andrew

--
Andrew Wong