kudu-user mailing list archives

From Li Jin <yuyunliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to control network traffic when ts crash.
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 02:11:00 GMT
I have got another idea. if I change the
param --follower_unavailable_considered_failed_sec=3600 or more, that
disable data migration almost, We can balance data by kudu command line
tools kudu table change_config add_replica
<https://kudu.apache.org/docs/command_line_tools_reference.html#change_config-add_replica>
/remove_replica
<https://kudu.apache.org/docs/command_line_tools_reference.html#change_config-add_replica>
balance data.  small-scale data migration will not take so much  network
traffic. maybe this is we need.๐Ÿ˜„