kudu-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Serbin <aser...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: impala + kudu
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 19:19:14 GMT
That I don't know.  Apparently, if it worked for a different user,
there might be some issue with configuration of the target machine
or some intermittent network failure.  It doesn't seem to be an
issue with the Kudu quickstart VM, though.

I would suggest to take a look at troubleshooting/configuration guides
specific to your local machine.
At least, make 'ping github.com' work at your machine for starters.

Best regards,

Alexey