kudu-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Kuznetsov <Andrey_Kuznet...@epam.com>
Subject [KUDU] Adding tablet server data directories
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 08:54:23 GMT
Hi,
Need help again)
I've added "Kudu tablet server data directories" and kudu doesn't start:
FSManager root is not empty <path to old data directory>.
How to keep my old data and extend directories list? (I can't use LVM)

Looking forward to any answer, thank you in advance,
Best regards,
ANDREY KUZNETSOV
Software Engineering Team Leader

Office: +7 482 263 00 70 x 42766<tel:+7%20482%20263%2000%2070;ext=42766>   Cell: +7
920 154 05 72<tel:+7%20920%20154%2005%2072>   Email: andrey_kuznetsov@epam.com<mailto:andrey_kuznetsov@epam.com>
Tver, Russia   epam.com<http://www.epam.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it
is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete
this message and destroy any printed copies.