kudu-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Configure Impala for Kudu on Separate Cluster
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 04:57:34 GMT
Hi Ben,

What error are you getting? The Impala shell shouldn't be relevant here --
it's just submitting queries to the Impala daemons themselves.

This deployment scenario hasn't been tested much as far as I know, so I
wouldn't be surprised if there are issues with scheduling fragments given
lack of locality, etc, but I would expect it to at least "basically work".
(I've done it once or twice to copy data from one cluster to another)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera