kudu-user mailing list archives

From Dan Burkert <danburk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: KuduScanToken pushdown question
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 16:57:45 GMT
Hi Clifford,

Currently there isn't a way to do that.  If you are 100% sure the PK ranges
don't overlap, you might consider creating multiple sets of scan tokens,
each with a unique range (through separate ScanTokenBuilder instances).
This is more or less what Kudu would do behind the scenes to support
disjoint ranges, anyway.

- Dan