kudu-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Martynov <mr.xk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kudu 1.4.0 released
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 06:16:47 GMT
Hi!

Thanks for an answer, I have a few questions more.

I understand correctly that Cloudera will release packages later (maybe
with next CDH release)? Based on previous experience, can you estimate this
date, please?

Is it possible to build rpm package myself? I can't find any info about
this on https://kudu.apache.org/docs/installation.html.
Also, I think source-only release very inconvenient in any production use
case. Build new release on every node or distribute ELF files is just not
an option.
If you add some "build deb/rpm package" scripts - it will be great.

--
with best regards, Pavel Martynov