kudu-user mailing list archives

From Paul Brannan <paul.bran...@thesystech.com>
Subject Re: mixing range and hash partitioning
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 22:41:06 GMT
I can verify that dropping the unbounded range partition allows me to later
add bounded partitions.

If I only have range partitioning (by commenting out the call to
add_hash_partitions), adding a bounded partition succeeds, regardless of
whether I first drop the unbounded partition.  This seems surprising; why
the difference?