kudu-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Adding examples to docs?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 20:22:47 GMT
Also, we've been discussing with a couple of Impala contributors about
whether these docs should continue to live in the Kudu project long term.
It seems a bit redundant for us to try to document Impala, rather than just
linking to the Impala docs.

You can find some docs on using Impala with Kudu here:
https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/latest/topics/impala_kudu.html
(sorry to link to a vendor doc site -- Impala's still in the process of
incubation, and part of that involves moving more of the documentation
upstream)

Thanks
-Todd

--