kudu-user mailing list archives

From Frank Heimerzheim <fh.or...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing 'com.cloudera.kudu.hive.KuduStorageHandler'
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 10:54:14 GMT
Hello Todd,

one additional question:

There exists a KuduContext in org.apache.kudu.spark.kudu._ which provides
read/write/update to be used with scala and spark. I´m now looking fo a
similar solution for python and spark. I´ve found
https://github.com/bkvarda/iot_demo which looks fine on a first look. But i
would much more prever an "official"  solution. Is there anything to be
expected in the near future? Or a way - i don´t know yet - to use the scala
library from python?

Thanks
Frank