kudu-user mailing list archives

From Dan Burkert <danburk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: thirdparty llvm build failed on mac
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 02:39:07 GMT
Hi Zhen,

The issue with homebrew krb5 is that it's contained in the dupes tap.  Run
`brew tap homebrew/dupes` and then `brew install krb5` should succeed.
I've submitted a change to the docs to call this out in the install
instructions.  The compile issue may be that you do not have XCode
installed - CLT is not sufficient.

- Dan