kudu-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: thirdparty llvm build failed on mac
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:37:35 GMT
Hi Zhen,

I'm not a Mac user, so just taking my best guess here.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KUDU-1530 mentions the same error
message as being indicative that the xcode command line tools aren't
properly installed. The patch for this issue (
http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/3653) updated the OSX install docs. Are you
following those docs? (
http://kudu.apache.org/docs/installation.html#osx_from_source )

If that doesn't help, hopefully someone who uses OSX to build Kudu will
respond later today from PST time zone.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon