kudu-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Jordan Birdsell joining the Kudu PMC
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 23:50:18 GMT
Hi Kudu community,

Today I'm very pleased to announce that the PMC has voted to add Jordan
Birdsell as a committer and PMC member on the Apache Kudu project!

Jordan began contributing to Kudu a few months ago and since then has
amassed a great number of contributions. He has almost single-handedly
brought the Python client up to feature parity with the Java and C++
clients, and has also been actively helping other new users as they get
started with Kudu.

Please join me in congratulating Jordan!

-Todd