kudu-user mailing list archives

From "wangshifa@sinoaudit.cn" <wangsh...@sinoaudit.cn>
Subject Error while import data from impala to kudu using sql "insert into ... select ..."
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 09:39:35 GMT
Hi all :

Error while import data from impala to kudu using sql "insert into ... select ..."

Using cloudera 5.7.1
Kudu version: 1.0
Impala-kudu version : 2.7.0-2
There are 10 nodes in our cluster, which run 3 kudu masters and 10 tablet server

We recently upgrade kudu from 0.10,  before that, I can execute this sql "insert into ...
select ..."  well.
we have about 8,000,000 records in the "select table", Now, when I execute this sql,  it runs
ok at the begining. but  when insert about 3,000,000 records, it reports error.

accessory is the error log.

wangshifa@sinoaudit.cn