Hey Kudu users!

I'm giving a few talks this week at the Strata conference in NYC, and have been refreshing my "intro to Kudu" slides. I usually like to highlight companies and organizations that are using Kudu -- it's good to show the audience that there are real use cases out there, and it's good for the companies highlighted to show that they are early adopters of exciting technology. In my experience, that's particularly important from a recruiting angle.

So, I wanted to offer to the mailing list: if you're using Kudu, I'd love to help you get the word out about your use case. That could mean anything from just throwing your logo up on a "Community" slide to helping you publish a blog post on the Apache Kudu blog.

Feel free to reply back to the list or just to me directly if you're interested.

Thanks!
Todd