kudu-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@apache.org>
Subject Collecting Kudu users and use cases
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:54:02 GMT
Hey Kudu users!

I'm giving a few talks this week at the Strata conference in NYC, and have
been refreshing my "intro to Kudu" slides. I usually like to highlight
companies and organizations that are using Kudu -- it's good to show the
audience that there are real use cases out there, and it's good for the
companies highlighted to show that they are early adopters of exciting
technology. In my experience, that's particularly important from a
recruiting angle.

So, I wanted to offer to the mailing list: if you're using Kudu, I'd love
to help you get the word out about your use case. That could mean anything
from just throwing your logo up on a "Community" slide to helping you
publish a blog post on the Apache Kudu blog.

Feel free to reply back to the list or just to me directly if you're
interested.

Thanks!
Todd