kudu-user mailing list archives

From Clifford Resnick <cresn...@mediamath.com>
Subject Re: Casual meetup/happy hour at Strata?
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2016 02:12:34 GMT
+1. We're just starting with Kudu, but it would be nice to meet other users, and a casual Q
& A would be great if you're up for it!

On Sep 17, 2016 9:05 PM, Todd Lipcon <todd@cloudera.com> wrote:
Hey Kudu users,

I'll be in NYC for the last week in September for Strata/Hadoop World. I imagine some others
might be as well, and wanted to gauge interest in doing a casual meetup or happy hour on Wednesday
night of that week. No presentations or anything, just pick a time and place and whoever's
around can drop by and put some faces to names.

Let me know if you're interested - if not enough people are around, I'll can the idea, but
if it seems there are at least a few people in town it might be fun.

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera