kudu-user mailing list archives

From Karthik Prasad Manchala <karthikp.manch...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Re: Collecting Kudu users and use cases
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 13:34:50 GMT
Sure Todd, PFA Impetus's logo.

-Karthik

________________________________
From: Todd Lipcon <todd@apache.org>
Sent: 27 September 2016 19:38
To: Karthik Prasad Manchala
Cc: user@kudu.apache.org; kundera
Subject: Re: Collecting Kudu users and use cases

Thanks for the note, Karthik.

Mind if I add Impetus's logo to my presentations about Kudu?

Perhaps at some point soon we should add a "Powered By" page on the web site.

-Todd

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 12:15 AM, Karthik Prasad Manchala <karthikp.manchala@impetus.co.in<mailto:karthikp.manchala@impetus.co.in>>
wrote:

Hey all,

We have added support for Kudu in Kundera, a "Polyglot Object Mapper" with a JPA interface.
The idea behind Kundera is to make working with NoSQL Databases drop-dead simple and fun.
Following are few advantages of using Kudu with Kundera:

- Polyglot persistence, out of the box. If your business objects are distributed across multiple
databases, all you have to do is create entity classes, their relationship and specify which
database you want them to be stored into. You perform CRUD operations on them using JPA API
and rest is taken care of by Kundera. It automatically stores/ searches different entities
into/ from their intended datastores.

- Migrate your existing applications (using JPA) from any datastore to Kudu with just a change
in configurations.

Kundera can be used as an Object Mapper for applications using Kudu as a datastore. Please
refer Kundera with Kudu<https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera/wiki/Kundera-with-Kudu>
for more info.

Thanks and regards,

Team Kundera.