kudu-user mailing list archives

From Karthik Prasad Manchala <karthikp.manch...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Re: Kundera - JPA compliant Object Datastore Mapper for Kudu
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 08:48:10 GMT
Hi J-D,

I have positive feedback on Kudu's API. I can say it is one of the easiest APIs I have used
till date.

There are no such weird things that I noticed but I did not come across any road map of Kudu
for the features to be planned. It would be amazing to know.

Also, I was wondering if you could share any instances where Kudu is being used in production?
And some insights on using Kudu with an Object Mapper tool like Kundera?

Thanks,

Karthik.

________________________________
From: Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcryans@apache.org>
Sent: 29 June 2016 22:40
To: user@kudu.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Kundera - JPA compliant Object Datastore Mapper for Kudu

Hi Karthik!

Thanks for sharing this.

I see that you've written most of the code so I wonder, do you have any feedback on Kudu's
APIs? Any weird things you noticed? Any gotchas?

We're getting close to 1.0, so we still have some time to make (potentially breaking) changes.

Thanks!

J-D

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 3:48 AM, Karthik Prasad Manchala <karthikp.manchala@impetus.co.in<mailto:karthikp.manchala@impetus.co.in>>