kudu-user mailing list archives

From Casey Ching <ca...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: How to truncate a kudu table?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 08:02:23 GMT
Thanks Mike.

Darren, if this happens again it would be great if you could send the error message. It might
give a better sense of what to do.

On April 21, 2016 at 12:56:23 AM, Mike Percy (mpercy@apache.org) wrote:

Filed a JIRA to track the Impala metadata inconsistency issue @ https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/IMPALA-3387

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 12:23 AM, Todd Lipcon <todd@cloudera.com> wrote:
Hi Darren,

Unfortunately kudu does not currently support any truncate operation. You'll have to delete
and recreate the table.

Todd