kudu-user mailing list archives

From Casey Ching <ca...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: kudu question
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 06:54:11 GMT
Hello, answers below

On April 19, 2016 at 11:40:26 PM, 李书明 (18769721812@163.com) wrote:

Error while flushing kudu session:
Already present:entry already present in memrowset

when I insert into a kudu table.

I create table from impala-shell,but result display a EXTERNALtable。The kudu data is
not delete when I drop table from impala-shell。
How can I create a internal table from impala-shell?
The syntax is

CREATE TABLE <impala table name> (id INT, ...)
TBLPROPERTIES(
'storage_handler' = 'com.cloudera.kudu.hive.KuduStorageHandler',
'kudu.table_name' = ‘<kudu table name (can be the same as impala)>',
'kudu.master_addresses' = ‘<host>[:<port>]',
'kudu.key_columns' = 'id'
 )

More information is at http://www.cloudera.com/documentation/betas/kudu/latest/topics/kudu_impala.html#concept_ykj_tnk_ft

How can I delete kudu data use kudu command?
Kudu provides a command line utility “kudu-admin” that allows for deleting tables.

$ kudu-admin delete_table <table name>

Thanks!