kudu-user mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Briganti <juan.briga...@globant.com>
Subject Re: Exception at inserting big amount of data
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:26:14 GMT
Hi Jean-Daniel

Thanks for your response.
As you said, master node has both roles: master and tablet server.
I attach the log and metrics for both servers. Do not pay attention to
server's time even if they don't match, I extracted both from a completely
new run.
If there is any problem with log format or uploaded files please let me
know and I'll try to generate again.
Let me add that, if I try to insert small amount of data (10-20 registers),
It works ok.

Thanks again.

Hi Juan Pablo,

The error basically means that the client didn't hear from the server after
sending the data, even after retrying a few times, and reached the default
10 seconds timeout. Can you run your insert again and then capture the
output of this command?

curl -s http://10.0.6.157:8050/metrics | gzip - > metrics.gz

Then post that file somewhere we can download. I you have more than one
tablet server, it might be a different node, basically I want the one that
ends up listed in this exception on the right:

Caused by: org.kududb.client.ConnectionResetException: [Peer
f7e2936b040d4c58b52d90ae50ad6d5a] Connection reset on [id: 0x323019c2, /
10.0.6.6:58930 :> /10.0.6.157:7050]

Also, can we see the logs from that node around 10AM on 16/04/26?

Finally, I'm surprised you're even able to create your table if you only
have one tablet server and a replication of 2 (unless you meant to say that
your master node has both a master and a tablet server).

J-D

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential. It has been
sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this
message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication, or any of its contents,
is strictly prohibited. If you have received it by mistake please let us
know by e-mail immediately and delete it from your system. Many thanks.

La información contenida en este mensaje puede ser confidencial. Ha sido
enviada para el uso exclusivo del destinatario(s) previsto. Si el lector de
este mensaje no fuera el destinatario previsto, por el presente queda Ud.
notificado que cualquier lectura, uso, publicación, diseminación,
distribución o copiado de esta comunicación o su contenido está
estrictamente prohibido. En caso de que Ud. hubiera recibido este mensaje
por error le agradeceremos notificarnos por e-mail inmediatamente y
eliminarlo de su sistema. Muchas gracias.