kudu-user mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Briganti <juan.briga...@globant.com>
Subject Exception at inserting big amount of data
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 14:06:43 GMT
Hi!!

  We are facing some errors trying to insert multiple records into the
database through the Java API.
  We have a simple cluster composed of 1 master node and 1 slave node. 1
table with 1 bigint primary key and 1 string. The String length is more or
less 30 characters. The table has a replication of 2.
  We are using 0.8 on both the cluster and java API and performing Manual
Flush mode with a maximum of 10.000 rows per flush (it is only a maximum,
not all flush operations insert the same amount of data).
  After 2 or 3 successful flushes (more or less 6000 records) we are
receiving the error attached to this email.
  We started receiving this error a few weeks ago, when we were using the
0.7.1 version.
  Did this happen to other people? any ideas on what can be wrong? Any help
would be appreciated.
  If you need more info let me know.

Thanks, Juan Pablo.

--
*Juan Pablo Briganti* | Data Architect
*GLOBANT* | AR: +54 11 4109 1700 ext. 19508 | US: +1 877 215 5230 ext. 19508

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/Globant> [image: Twitter]
<http://www.twitter.com/globant> [image: Youtube]
<http://www.youtube.com/Globant> [image: Linkedin]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/globant> [image: Pinterest]
<http://pinterest.com/globant/> [image: Globant] <http://www.globant.com>

--

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential. It has been
sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this

La información contenida en este mensaje puede ser confidencial. Ha sido
enviada para el uso exclusivo del destinatario(s) previsto. Si el lector de
este mensaje no fuera el destinatario previsto, por el presente queda Ud.
notificado que cualquier lectura, uso, publicación, diseminación,
distribución o copiado de esta comunicación o su contenido está
estrictamente prohibido. En caso de que Ud. hubiera recibido este mensaje
por error le agradeceremos notificarnos por e-mail inmediatamente y
eliminarlo de su sistema. Muchas gracias.