kudu-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weekly update 4/25
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 14:55:46 GMT
Hi Jordan,

In other words, you'd like to tag specific rows to be excluded from the
default data history retention?

Also, keep in mind that this improvement is about removing old versions of
the data, it will not delete the latest version. If you are used to HBase,
it's like specifying some TTL plus MIN_VERSIONS=1 so it doesn't completely
age out a row.

Hope this helps,

J-D