kudu-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: kudu0.8
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 05:22:37 GMT
On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 4:10 AM, 李书明 <18769721812@163.com> wrote:

> HI
> 1.The largest data(.data suffix) file in my system 10g,How to set the
> size of the data file。

You can use this configuration flag:
    -log_container_max_size (Maximum size (soft) of a log container)
      type: uint64 default: 10737418240

but I'd be interested to know why you want to change it.

> 2.What's the relationship between data files and Tablet

No relationship. A container file has blocks from many different tablets
and a tablet can be spread across many different data files.

> 3.Tablet can dynamic points expect create table when specified hash and
> range。

I'm not sure I understand the question. Can you try to explain it again?

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera