kudu-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@apache.org>
Subject Please welcome Binglin Chang as a Kudu committer and PPMC member
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 04:11:12 GMT
Hi Kudu community,

On behalf of the Apache Kudu PPMC, I am please to announce that Binglin
Chang has been elected as our newest PPMC member and committer. Binglin has
been contributing to Kudu steadily over the last year in many different
ways -- from speaking at conferences, to finding and fixing bugs, to adding
new features, Binglin has been a great asset to the project.

Please join me in congratulating Binglin! Thank you for your work so far
and we hope to see your involvement continue and grow over the coming years.

-Todd and the rest of the PPMC