kudu-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: kudu0.8
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 05:25:15 GMT
On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 4:11 AM, 李书明 <18769721812@163.com> wrote:

> HI
> Build up to 300 tables?
> The requested number of tablets is over the premitted maxinum(300)?
>
> Async insert data lost data(10000000,actual 4000000)

Are you sure that the data has a unique primary key? Are you checking for
row errors or just ignoring the results of the async calls? Maybe you are
getting "Row already exists" errors -- the primary key has to be unique.

> <http://fanyi.baidu.com/translate?aldtype=16047&query=%E5%BB%BA%E8%A1%A8%E6%9C%80%E5%A4%9A300%E4%B8%AA%0D%0A&keyfrom=baidu&smartresult=dict&lang=auto2zh#%23%23>
>
> 14 nodes with API insert data, asynchronous only about 2W per second, and
> only a few thousand?

Sorry, I dont understand this question either. 2W per second = 20,000,
right? What code are you using to insert? Can you share a sample?

> Tablets more queries faster, a tablets on the data can not be divided into
> multiple nodes?

Each tablet is replicated three times by default (so on three nodes). But,
a tablet is not split up. The three nodes store the same data.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera