kudu-user mailing list archives

From "Paul" <p...@oseasonsconferences2.co.za>
Subject HR Skills, Strategic Internal Communications, Advanced Modern Executive Secretaries & PAs,Internal Communications Trainings and PowerPoint Training
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 08:07:22 GMT

os event site pic.jpg

Good day,

Please find attached herewith training programs scheduled for the following dates below:

·        HR Skills Training 23rd – 27th May 2016 at The Capital Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg
RSA.

·        Powerpoint Training 23rd – 27thMay 2016 at The Capital Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg
RSA

·        Strategic Internal Communications 23rd – 27th May 2016 at The Capital Hotel Sandton,
Johannesburg RSA.

·         Advanced Modern Executive Secretaries And Pas Including Protocol and Diplomacy
23rd  – 27th May 2016 at The Capital Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg RSA.

We have invited distinguished speakers engaged in these domains. We would be highly honoured
if you can spare some time from your busy schedule to attend these seminars.

In the event you are not able to make it, we would request you to kindly depute one of your
colleagues to represent your organization in the seminar. We have made similar invitations
to many organizations locally and abroad some of whom have already confirmed their attendance.
Therefore, we are sure that the experience of taking part in these events will be enriching.

We eagerly await your participation in the seminar.

Regards
Paul

Telephone (South Africa): +27 11 025 9581

Mobile (South Africa): +27 79 704 7851

WhatsApp: +27 79 704 7851

Fax (South Africa): +27 86 572 1152

Important Notice! When responding to us kindly use the following email as this our main email
that is usually attended to  <mailto:info@oseasonsevents.co.za> info@oseasonsevents.co.za

Refer someone to attend our training and you will earn commission if it becomes a successful
bookings.

early bird.png

 Who Should Attend?

EARLY B.png

HR Skills:

Directors, Senior Managers, Chief Executives,

General Managers, Departmental Heads and

Managers of:

 . Human Resources

 . Leadership Development

 . Executive & Career Development

 . Succession Planning

 . Training and Development

 . Recruitment & Staffing

 . Organisational & Strategic Planning

 . HR Policy

 . Employee Relations

 . Talent Management

Advanced Modern Executive Secretaries And Pas Including Protocol and Diplomacy

The course is suitable for administrative professionals in all

industries who lend secretarial support or manage an office

environment, or work as a personal assistant within the

organisation, including:

•Office Managers

•Executive PAs

•Senior Office Administrators

•Management Secretaries

•Executive Secretaries

•Executive Assistants

•Senior Secretaries

•Department Co-ordinators

•Personal Assistants

•Office Administrators

•Project Managers and Secretaries

•Protocol officers

Contact us

Follow us

Sunninghill Office Park,
12 Peltier Drive , Gauteng.

Telephone: +27 10 228 0025

Mobile: +27 78 012 5532

Fax: +27 86 572 1152

E-mail:  <mailto:info@o-seasonsevents.co.za> info@o-seasonsevents.co.za

E-mail:  <mailto:bookings@o-seasonsevents.com> bookings@o-seasonsevents.com

	 <https://twitter.com/oseasonsevents> cid:image006.jpg@01CBEDAC.6E913900

 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/O-Seasons-Events/1479052592326410> cid:image007.jpg@01CBEDAC.6E913900

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with “Unsubscribe”
in the subject line or simply click  <mailto:unsubscribe@o-seasonsevents.co.za?subject=unsubsciribe>
unsubscribe.