kudu-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Angeles <patr...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Kudu - Data Encryption
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 20:53:44 GMT
Hey Jordan,

It would help to understand your particular requirements. For example, can
it be solved using volume-level encryption? (This could be done today.) Are
you looking for per-table or per-column encryption?

Patrick Angeles
Chief Architect Financial Services
151 West 26th Street Suite 1002 | New York, NY 10001
+1 (650) 644-3943