kudu-user mailing list archives

From Nick Wolf <nickwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in clause issue
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 23:44:30 GMT
Thanks David. I got stuck with following error building the impala-kudu
source. Any help here is appreciated.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:198 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "kuduClient" with
  any of the following names:

    kuduClientConfig.cmake
    kuduclient-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "kuduClient" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "kuduClient_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "kuduClient" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
has
  been installed.