kudu-user mailing list archives

From David Alves <davidral...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in clause issue
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 02:54:29 GMT
Hi Nick

  The problem you're getting is that impala requires the kudu client
libraries. If kudu is in a sibling directory to impala named "kudu" I think
the easiest way is to run "DEST_DIR=kudu-cli-export make install" on the
kudu source root and then retry the impala build. If this is not your
directory layout or you want to use some other directory to install the
kudu libs you can set KUDU_HOME and KUDU_CLIENT_ROOT respectively.
  Btw, these vars are set by impala-config.sh if that helps.

Best
David