kudu-user mailing list archives

From "Fulin Sun" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject Install kudu using cloudera manager parcels
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 06:48:52 GMT
Hi,  experts
I am asking question about using Cloudera Manager to install kudu , especially for using parcels.

I follow the instructions hints here :  http://www.cloudera.com/content/www/en-us/documentation/betas/kudu/latest/topics/kudu_installation.html#concept_vrz_wbq_dt_unique_2

However, when I load the csd file for kudu and restart cloudera manager server, I went to
host -> parcels and found that the error reports as :
Error for parcel KUDU-0.6.0-1.kudu0.6.0.p0.334-el7 : Parcel not available for OS Distribution
RHEL7.

Does this mean that the parcel of kudu could not be supported in RHEL7 ?
My environment got : Cloudera manager 5.5.1  CDH 5.5.1 CentOS 7.1

Please help me on this and show some alternative workaround.
Best,
Sun.

CertusNet