knox-dev mailing list archives

From larry mccay <lmc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release an Apache Knox v1.5.0
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2020 19:44:31 GMT
Okay - I think we can move forward with readying a RC for 1.5.0.
If anyone has work that is only partially done and requires additional
JIRAs that are already filed or even need filing to complete a feature then
please let us know on this thread.
I will start moving 1.5.0 Fix Version issues out to 1.6.0 over the next few
days.

If I move something out that you require in 1.5.0 please feel free to
comment on the JIRA and move it back in with justification.

Thanks!

--larry