knox-dev mailing list archives

From larry mccay <lmc...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release an Apache Knox v1.5.0
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2020 20:57:08 GMT
All -

There has been 7 months or so since we released 1.4.0.
While we haven't done any particular feature scoping as part of a release
theme, there have been numerous fixes and some feature work done in that
time.

We have around 90+ commits in that time and some interest has been
expressed in getting the fix for KNOX-2397 released to the community.

I propose that we take this opportunity to release v1.5.0 over the next
couple weeks and target a Nov 27th release.

Thoughts?

thanks,

--larry