knox-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject KNOXSSO + Ranger
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 11:21:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm testing using KNOXSSO with Apache Ranger, unsuccessfully thus far. I am
getting redirected back to Ranger, but apparently without the cookie, and
Ranger is redirecting back to Knox again.

Two initial questions:

1) I've noticed is that it is invoking 'redirecting.jsp' back to Ranger,
but this is not invoked when starting from a Knox topology. Why is this?

2) When 'redirecting.jsp' is used, we are checking the whitelist twice
(once in WebSSOResource and once in redirecting.jsp). Is the check in
redirecting.jsp really necessary (it also means that
'knoxsso.redirect.whitelist.regex' must be configured, using the default
doesn't work).

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh